Monday, February 5, 2007

Welcome to MillionDollarSoftware











Hello everybody,

my name is Salvatore and I come from a little town near Naples in Italy. I work as software engineer in an important american software company. I am basically a software designer and a programmer. I program software products since 1989 and I have a huge passion for this job. My dream is to create a my own software company and I hope to realize this dream with your help. I would like to create a successful software product with your help. In next posts I will explain the idea behind this project. The software will be released under GPL license and all people around Internet could contribute to its construction. You can suggest requirements, develop piece of code, produce the documention but also finance it.

At the moment I could not estimate the money necessary to produce it and also I do not know its final value. The reason is that the software with your input could change drastically and become a thing totally different from my current idea, so its final value depend on how well we do the job.

You are free to partecipate to the software development without finance it, but if you decide to contribute with money you can buy 1 or more DUKEs (duke is the name of Java mascotte).

1 DUKE = 1 Dollar

a DUKE is like a stock for a company, but its value will be constant during the time. I make available 1.000.000 of DUKE. If you buy 1 DUKE you are owner of 1/1.000.000 of the revenue of the MillionDollarSoftware.

Please continue to visit this blog, in next days I will provide more information.

No comments: